Good morning everyone! How's Monday going for you so far?submitted by rokkex to Rokkex [link] [comments]
As usual, let's take a look at last week's news highlights in more detail.
South Korean electronics giant Samsung is planning to bring cryptocurrency and blockchain features to more phones across its Galaxy range.
eBay has denied rumors that it is going to start accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method, according to a Bloomberg report on May 14.
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has announced that it is back online after completing a security upgrade prompted by a recent hack.
Monday, May 13 — Following a solid to break above the $7,400 mark earlier that day, bitcoin (BTC) has broken $8,000, with all top-20 cryptocurrencies trading in the green.
In a joint effort by several law enforcement agencies from 6 different countries, officials have dismantled a major global organized cybercrime network behind GozNym banking malware. GozNym banking malware is responsible for stealing nearly $100 million from over 41,000 victims across the globe, primarily in the United States and Europe, for years.
What are your thoughts on the above? Let us know in the comments section below!
We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our closed club for October 15–22.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events
1) One of the world’s largest asset management companies, Fidelity Investments, announced the launch of a Bitcoin and Ethereum trading platform for institutional investors in early 2019.
2) MasterCard and VISA are imposing restrictions on card payments in underregulated and risky companies from such areas as Forex, binary options, cryptocurrency and ICO. MasterCard promised to do it next Monday, VISA — in December.
3) Users who lost their funds when a Singapore-based WEX exchange disabled the withdrawals decided to team up to take up the matter with the Russian police.
4) Barclays Investment Bank froze the launch of its crypto-trading project. The reason for that was not disclosed.
5) Sony will develop a blockchain for its written data copyright management system.
6) A new version of the Parity Signer app has been released, which allows turning old phones into crypto-wallets. It can also double as a security system on MyCrypto platform and MyCrypto wallet.
7) In Tolyatti, at the AvtoVAZ enterprise, a cryptocurrency mining farm was discovered. Since 2017, the farm has stolen 600,000 rubles worth of electricity from the enterprise, and mined over 1.2 million rubles worth of bitcoins.
8) By the end of the fall, the blockchain platform Telegram Open Network (TON) will be launched in test mode. The development of protocols, the mechanism of smart contracts and the TON blockchain network is almost complete.
9) Bithumb has officially opened a decentralized exchange. Until October 15, users will get a chance to run fee-free transactions and participate in the airdrop. Also, 1,000 most active traders will receive 500 ETH from Bithumb.
10) A New Zealand developer managed to send Bitcoin 12 kilometers away using four goTenna devices and a $30 Android phone without Internet connection, cellular communication or electricity.
11) Bitcoin Core developer Jimmy Song claims that EOS is a scam, and Ethereum is an amateur project. He is very enthusiastic about Bitcoin though.
12) Crypto enthusiasts caught American Express promoting articles criticizing Bitcoin. The American financial company that issues credit and payment cards, as well as traveler’s cheques, promoted a Twitter post of a Bloomberg TicToc news account with the title “The crypto industry is using more energy than all the world’s electric vehicles”.
13) Chief strategic officer of Ripple Cory Johnson claims that the administration of US President Donald Trump is concerned that China is a world leader in mining of cryptocurrency.
14) The head of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation Elvira Nabiullina stated that Russia has started forming a sound attitude to cryptocurrency.
15) On November 5, the USA will auction 660 BTC, which were seized by law enforcement agencies earlier.
Market analysis from club experts for October 15–22, 2018
The last week proved to be really good for many holders, despite the fact that BTC failed to grow over the week. Though Monday was surprising with its USDT rally. However, the things evened out later and no turmoil was observed over the week. After a huge $17 billion fall on Monday, the total capitalization climbed back to its usual level of $209–211 billion by Monday evening, where it remained until the end of the week. Monday’s trading volumes doubled due to active exchange of altcoins and the BTC, and then things got stable again: $22 billion on Monday, $10–12 billion by the end.
BTC dominated the market at 54% mark, a shift in the share would mean a change in the interests of traders, but this has not been the case so far. Price for 1 BTC grew from $6,300 to $6,800 (on some exchanges, the price reached $7,860) in a matter of hours, then bounced back to $6,450- $6,550 and remained around that mark until the end of the week ($6,515 at the time of the report). This spike in the BTC price was due to a well-planned campaign against the USDT. Persistent rumors about Bitfinex issues, idle wallets due to kernel updates, fake Tweet from Binance — all this resulted in short-sighted holders rushing to change USDT to BTC at any price — that of course just happened to skyrocket. If you are a trader, cool head and lack of emotion shall be your default state. If you are a long-term investor, stick with BTC and reliable altcoins. Second-guessing is not a good idea now! The silver lining is almost there!
TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 15–22, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest-growing coins for the last week: BAT + 52% (updates and rumors), Mysterium MYST + 34% (high-quality updates), Elastic XEL + 30% (major updates).
Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in October 15–22, 2018.
Do you want to be the first to receive updates and trade signals? Join @gitsupport and start earning with us!
|Rate (per day)||2.11||391.02|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)
Bitcoin, despite its growing mainstream popularity, is a favourite tool of cyber criminals, with one ransomware variant, known as Ryuk, thought to have stolen $ New Binance Exclusive Reveals The Bitcoin Exchange Might Have A Serious Problem - TheBitcoinDesk Binance was founded in China in the summer of 2017 by Changpeng Zhao, 44, a cryptocurrency veteran with prior experience at bitcoin wallet provider Blockchain LLC and cryptocurrency exchange, OKCoin. Millions in Bitcoin stolen from Binance May 8, 2019, 9:04 AM Yahoo Finance's Oscar Williams-Grut reports on hackers stealing $40 million in bitcoin from Binance to Adam Shapiro and Julie Hyman. Bloomberg. May 8, 2019. May 8, 2019. SHARE. facebook shares. SHARE. $40 million worth of Bitcoin stolen from Binance Exchange. Hackers withdrew 7,000 Bitcoin via a single transaction ... Bitcoin price hits the $14,500 YTD high amidst Joe Biden’s lead. Bitcoin price was expected to rise in case of Biden’s win. Federal Reserve Stimulus is also playing a positive role. Bitcoin continues its bullish trend soaring to 100 percent gains in 2020, remaining indifferent to United States (US) election altercations. The cryptocurrency king hit […] Hackers stole 7,000 bitcoin from major cryptocurrency exchange Binance, the platform said. They used a variety of methods to carry out the “large scale security breach," according to the exchange. Good question! Binance itself isn’t clear on the scope of the breach. The bad news is, if your bitcoin was in Binance’s hot wallet, it now belongs to bad guys. The good news is that $40 ... Bitcoin, despite its growing mainstream popularity, is a favourite tool of cyber criminals, with one ransomware variant, known as Ryuk, thought to have stolen $61 million since it was created in ... Binance, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, said hackers withdrew 7,000 Bitcoins worth about $40 million via a single transaction in a “large scale security breach,” the ...
[index]          
Bloomberg released a July 2020 Crypto outlook report named "A Resting Bitcoin Bull" outlining that they are bullish on Bitcoin and expect a $12,000 price target in the short term. Japanese exchange zaif sues binance over not returning stolen bitcoin, microstrategy buys 17,000 bitcoin on Sept 14, And one billion dollars in bitcoin is no... 34 Bitcoin Hacked/Stolen Binance Phishing Website How To Protect Yourself? - Be Safe!!! crypto. Loading... Unsubscribe from crypto? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... Subscribe Subscribed ... stolen funds, buy bitcoin not lottery tickets, and more! Sign up with coinbase. buy or sell 100 dollars in crypto currency and get 10 dollars of bitcoin for free with this link to coinbase. https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=12327366 ref link or ref number 12327366 future 125x %10 kickback commission. bitcoin and 200+ altcoin. using bnb to ... Binance CEO Zhao Changpeng Says Bitcoin Mining May Move to Cheaper Places. What do you guys think about his comment on Warren Buffett? Ripple effects from South Korean Market. Please subscribe and ... Binance considered rolling back the Bitcoin chain in order to recover stolen funds. How would that have happened? How likely is it that such a recovery method would be executed in the future? Bloomberg Technology 8,022 views. 6:49. Stolen Bitcoin Tracing - Computerphile - Duration: 8:52. Computerphile Recommended for you. 8:52. Trump holds 'Keep America Great' rally in Iowa - Duration ... Jul.19 -- Changpeng Zhao, founder and chief executive officer at Binance Holdings Ltd., discusses the price of bitcoin, what it will take to get across the $... Binance Hack । 7000 Bitcoins Stolen। Syscoin sold at 96 BTC । My Planet. Loading... Unsubscribe from My Planet? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 10.1K. Loading ...